[APPLICATION] Gravizt

G

Gravizt

My name is Jonas Ramsfjell. I am 18 years old and I hail from the mighty northern kingdom of Norway (GMT +1).

My ingame name is "Gravizt".

Sadly, I do not posses any previous Planetside 2 experience, apart from the last week or so. This again means I don't have any previous outfit history either.

I have played quite a few games in my time, so I'll only mention those related in some way.
Call of Duty 1-5, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, the entire Half life series (in one sitting might I add), Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Mafia II, Team Fortress 2, Quake 3, Doom 1 and 3, ARMA 2, and others.

I do have a microphone. A nice and clean one with minimal distortion.

I hope to bring power, dedication and supremacy to BRTD. I want us to possess the power to slowly and calmly walk through the terrain, slaughtering anything in our way, without giving an inch. I will continue in my fight, even if it looks hopeless, until nothing is remaining of the enemy, but charred bodies and broken machinery. I want to bring pure power, tactically used, so we will never see defeat.

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
welcome to BRTD
catch us in game and join squads and jump on mumble
when ever the outfit window is working will get you invited

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Bonk: Additional Info
Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here.
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1