Application Grayser

Grayser

Oct 1, 2012
Name: Patrick

In-Game name: Grayser

Previous Planetside experience: I did not play PS1

Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Played with Karus/Zukel and Fox in swtor as the best PvP guild on the server for a while, played Wow from release to the end of Firelands in Cata. Been engaged in some minor time killer mmos such as Tera, Swtor and The Secret World.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A flexible player with a good sense of teamwork and a solid understanding of the chain of command, as a person I am prone to some angry outbursts but otherwise I am sociable and with a good amount of humor.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: You guys are exactly what I am looking for, a structured force with enough casual feel to form the perfect mix for me personally.

What do you want from BRTD: I want to play with some good teamplayers, meet some new people and most importantly 5 guys with skeps to hunt down and kill every godamn purple spandex wearing freak magrider.

What is your prefered play style: Foot slogging, planning on primarily focusing on heavy assult and gearing it towards a CQB shock and awe setup, Also enjoy Engineer and Medic. Started flying abit and quite enjoy that too but I still need alot of practice in that deparment.

Anything else you'd like to add: I am a factory worker so I work at weird schedules but otherwise I am very active whenever the hours allow me, so I suppose thats it.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Hi Patrick,
Your application has been accepted, Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1413...-server?limitstart=0
Join the BRTD Facebook page! ; BRTD on Facebook
We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).
Post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum
The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING
The outfit plays on the Thyon server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.
When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your In-game name first, and not " I ".
Welcome, and I look forward to seeing you in-game!
Also check out the BRTD Facebook page!
-Boostoff

Grayser

Oct 1, 2012
Mumble is setup but it wont let me connect even though I have put in all the details correctly+ have the most recent version and followed all of the steps.

EDIT: Got it sorted will be online tomorrow.