[APPLICATION] Griegous

G

Griegous

Name: Nikolas

In-Game name: Griegous

Previous Planetside experience: Never played PS1, I have been in PS2 beta since the test day in July.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Long time ArmA2 player with a EU co-op community. Played a lot of Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 with a couple of friends who have already applied to join BRTD (Visperas and Anthas).

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Organized play, coordination and fun!

What is your proffered play style: Mainly infantry in support roles (Medic/Engineer) but I have started getting the hang of flying and enjoying myself doing so.

Anything else you'd like to add: Hope to get accepted and have some fun with you guys online.

Cheers,

Griegous

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Squad Leaders
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Nikolas,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW