[Application] GroundWalker

G

GroundWalker

Name: Niklas Larsson

In-Game name: GroundWalker (or some slight variation of it, depending on server)

Previous Planetside experience: Pretty much none, other than playing the PS2 beta

Other (online) games you have played: Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Battlefield (all of them except 1942)

I do have a mic.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Some humour, some recon and some air support.

Anything else you'd like to add: Not really, other than that I can play most roles available in an FPS, with at least average efficiency, except for straight up sniper. I also prefer to be in the air if at all possible.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hey mate, as far as I've heard the outfit will be split into three Divisions (not atm still building structure) and the outfit will be heavily themed on Ground Warfare, but a small Air Group will be set up for the fly boys so you should be fine here :)
As well as Gal pilots if interested in that.

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here.
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW