[APPLICATION] Hagrim

H

Hagrim

Name: Hans Bastiaens

In-Game name: Hagrim

Previous Planetside experience:
none other than basics from Alpha footage & Beta

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements:
I've played World of warcraft vanilla, tbc, wotlk & cataclysm. Progress raiding taught me the importance of tactics & following orders, done with it now though.
Various shooters like BF2, BF3, MW1, CS source etc..
Strategy such as Total war games, Starcraft 2 etc..
Killing floor and the likes, I know it's PvE but I like how the teamwork gets you through.

Do you have a mic? yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Well, I'm not the best shot, nor the best driver / pilot but I like good teamwork & spirit and still have to learn what role fits me best. I can follow orders with no problem and thankfully Battlefield taught me the importance of spotting.

Anything else you'd like to add:
I've been testing for a couple of days now just by my self just to get the hang of things a bit and try out some funny things but am looking for some organized combat.
I'm currently playing on EU 1, have plenty of time, but mid sept. and onwards I'll have to wait and see how often I can play.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Always looking for team players :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page: www.brtd.net/community/Recruitment/1415-new-voice-server (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Cya ingame
-DW