Application: Highlandern

Highlandern

Nov 28, 2012
Name: Mads Vinther

In-Game name: Highlandern

Previous Planetside experience: None prior to the PlanetSide 2 beta.

Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I have played a few contest in CS 1.5 mostly in 1.6 and CS:S though, played countless of hours in BF2, BF BC2 and BF3. Spent some time in CoD franchise though i am not proud of it.. I have pretty much played every MMORPG out there from WoW which i played hardcore from the original to The Burning Crusade where i actually managed to get a few World First with Curse gaming(back then MeetYourMakers), to Age of Conan and Star Wars: The old republic. For the past 3-4 years LoL have been a time consumer of mine as well.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Hopefully a lot of fun, team-play and success to the TR and to BRTD.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Well, honestly i have no knowledge of any other outfit out there, but i have a friend playing with you "Nediarph" and he referred me to you guys, and i have joined a few of you in an open platoon once, i remember "Juggernaut" for one, and the hole experience was much more fun and fulfilling when part of an organization and following orders.

What do you want from BRTD: Team-play, fun and good times hopefully.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Primarily it is infantry but i also quite enjoy the Mosquito.

Anything else you'd like to add: Well, I take a lot of university grade classes and courses over the computer which leaves my time quite adjustable and as previously stated with my experience in other online games, i like to fill my spare time with computer games taking them close if not all the way to a competitive level. I hope you will consider me for a Trial period.

Regards Highlandern.

Nediarph

Nov 3, 2012
:) - I did indeed refer him :) I believe Highlandern would a good addition to the outfit :) - Known him for a few years, solid player should be able to follow orders, i shout at him fairly often :p

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Mads, sorry for the delay,

You have been accepted into BRTD on the terms of you being a freind of a current member and have been put on a 2 week Trial and your rank for the time being is Recruit. Promotions of members and those accepted into the outfit from the Trail will be listed on the second Sunday of every month so keep an eye on the forums. Link to 'Our Rules' www.brtd.net/about-us/our-rules

Don't forget to post in this link for full forum access: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/996-...e-main-outfit-forums
As well as to introduce yourself to the outfit in this link: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-he...welcome?limitstart=0

All members of BRTD are required to download and join our mumble server, once downloaded you can use the "Mumble Login" at the top of the web page. Alternatively you can login manually with server information here: www.brtd.net/mumble
If you have problems with Mumble check the link or post for help on the website. When you log onto mumble mods will give you full access (apart from 'Command Bunker') but please remember mods are not active on mumble 24 but are always checking mumble for newcomers when ever possible so please be patient and sorry for any inconvenience.

This is a link to the combined information thread which can help you out with a lot of forum-to-mumble side: www.brtd.net/forum-s/info/1355-combined-information-thread#1652

This is a link to our guides and techniques thread for in game help: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

One thing to take note of when joining BRTD is that at this moment of time BRTD are split between 'Reapers' (Ground based platoons) and an Air Wing (for the fly boys) When you join mumble and see multiple reaper squads - join the one with lowest numbers to balance out the platoons. Once you have joined a Reaper search for the corresponding in-game Reaper squad and follow orders when they are given from the acting squad leader (if it is not listed mention it to the person currently leading the squad)

Stay active on the forums because on BRTD's home page is the calender of in-game events - we ask all new recruits to attend the weekly training sessions IF POSSIBLE - we understand people have bigger priorities then PS2 and BRTD so put them first. Also search us up on Facebook and Twitter as it helps with the community aspect, these links can be found on the right hand side of the screen next to the scroll

We hope you have a great time with us!

Cheers
-DW