Application: Hinkledolph

Hinkledolph

Nov 4, 2012
Yo,

Name: Dmitri
In-Game name: Hinkledolph
Previous Planetside experience: Never played PS or any other FPS online, played mostly regular PC FPS.
Outfit history (if applicable): None
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Play EVE online since 2003 and I am in top PVP alliance Pandemic Legion. Played many other MMOS over the years.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, and have Mumbe already installed.
What you hope to bring to BRTD: I am pretty chill dude and have good sense of humor.
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?: This is first time I heard about BRTD but saw many good post about them on forums,
What is your prefered play style: I play mostly HA but can adapt to mostly anything if outfit will need it.
Anything else you'd like to add: See you soon :)

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Pandemic is ok in my book... ;)

Heyas Hinkledolph,

Maybe you can teach me some bastardized Russian, as I am 3rd Gen Ukranian(American) and only know bad russian words.....
Anyways;

You are now on a 2 week trial basis which is SOP for all new recruits. Go ahead and download Mumble, and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webpage, or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Go ahead andt use Mumble ASAP so we can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: Combined info thread

Ho ahead and introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: Introduce Yourself!!

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD is currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

Make sure when talking on voice comms, use your in-game name instead of "i". (e.g. : "Boostoff needs repairs." or "Can Boostoff get a squad invite.")

Welcome!

Reactions: 1 person

Zunk

Veterans
Oct 2, 2012
[quote="Hinkledolph" post=4868]Yo,

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I am pretty chill dude and have good sense of humor.
:)[/quote]

...based on Mumble last night; you have a GREAT sense of humour; had me in stitches! Welcome to BRTD mate :lol: