"[APPLICATION] Indile

I

Indisle

Name: Andreas

In-Game name: Indile

Previous Planetside experience: Played during Beta, I have about 30 hours of In-game time since release (most of which during the last few weeks)

Outfit history (if applicable): Got randomly invited to an outfit named "The Core", but it doesn't seem to be all that organized.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Nothing notable. Played WoW for about a year in 07-08

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Loyalty until Death. Other than that, I hope I can be a helpful asset in BRTD's future battles.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: BRTD seems to be very well organized, as well as a fun community to be a part of.

What do you want from BRTD: Organized play, as well as a generally good time.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: (Aircrafts) I love piloting ESF's. Im well suited for Infantry as well, and I can spec into Liberators if theres a need for it.

Anything else you'd like to add: Im really sorry about my forum name and In-Game name not being matched up. "Indisle" is pronounced the same way as "Indile" (isle as in island, like an "ile" sound), but Indile was already taken on this forum (I guess I'll have to sort something out with the other Indile if he turns out to be a prominent memeber of BRTD). Also, regarding the 18+ policy: Im hoping I can still join BRTD, despite being a year too young. As I hope I've expressed, Im really interested in joining BRTD.

Looking forward to your response

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Andreas

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble (I have sent you a PM containing the password)

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect start here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-guides-suggestions/2137-brtd-training-guides

The outfit plays on the Miller server; our squads are open and listed once an officer invites you to the outfit ingame (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not).

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you in game.