[APPLICATION] Invuln

Invuln

Nov 7, 2012
Name: Jason

In-Game name: Invuln

Previous Planetside experience: Planetside 1 from beta to 3 years ago on the west coast Markov server

Outfit history (if applicable): Was a member of Hostile takeover for the whole time.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Too many to fully list here, but most notable games are global Agenda which is very similar to the hex structure in PS2 map. Also was a high officer in an EU WoW guild and assisted in website management forum moderation and I also paid for and administrated the guild Ventrilo server 50 slots. I've also played many hours of FPS games non competitively, like tf2, tribes, cod, ect. Played many MMO games too throughout the years, starting off with a game called Cosmic Rift where I was a top 10 player in Chaos Zone.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I would like to be part of a well oiled machine, I can be a small cog or a large engine that drives the machine, whatever you need I can do and have done in the past.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I saw your recruitment video on the PS2 Matt Higby video.

What do you want from BRTD: An approved application and some help to figure out PS2 and from there lots of entertaining evenings killing smurfs and Barneys.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Spec Ops, used to drop Gens, back hack pop locked enemy continents and hot drop platoons onto vital bases.

Anything else you'd like to add: No I think I have covered it all, except to say I'm an Alpha squad member, so I'll have a leg up at release over people who haven't forked out for the membership.

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
welcome to the recruit section
log onto mumble find in game and join in and grab a invite