Ivamakorahil01

Name: Stephan Hockauf

In-Game name: Ivamakorahil01

Previous Planetside experience:
- Outfit history (if applicable):

started playing with the ps2 beta, played more than 100 hours since beeing in

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:

(major mmos)
star wars galaxies (part of one of the best pvp guild on europe infinity before NGE)
World of warcraft
warhammer online (Second magus to 40 on Allarielle server)
the old republic (core member of the best pvp guild on Lord Calypho)
Eve online (ceo of a 100+ corp)

(major online games)
Bf1942 up to Bf 3
CoD up to modern warfare
quake 3
UT up to 2004
Arma 1,2

and probably some more, but i cant remember all of them

did the usual stuff in those, wouldnt say there were any major achievements like first to kill a raidboss in the world or whatever. been awsome in pvp tho, and know how to kick some ass, especialy in fps

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Ive been a military battletank driver and gunner and enjoy tanking in ps2 alot. I hope to bring some good knowledge about armoured warfare with me, along with a motivated teamplayer who enjoys coordination on large scale

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft

Armour > infantry > Aircraft

Anything else you'd like to add:

I hope to be able to join to step out of the mists of random combat into organized gameplay with some good chaps and add to the reputation brtd allready has.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Stephen,

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/14...-server?limitstart=0

Please try to start using mumble within the next week or so (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/community/Tactics-Guides--Suggestions/1476-new-members-training

The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are always open and listed. The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We all look forward to seeing you in game!

Reactions: 1 person