[APPLICATION] Jamriko

J

Jamriko

Name: James W

In-Game name: Jamriko

Previous Planetside experience: It would only be YouTube, if that even counts.
- Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I've played many; Multi-Player FPS' like Battlefield, CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, etc. I've also played a good handful of MMOs including EVE Online, LOTRO, and I'm currently playing GW2. In most of these, I've been involved with Clans/Guilds/Communities with some element of tactical gameplay and teamwork - The biggest one of which would probably be Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars where it is essential to work as a team in 200-man Linebattles.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Seeing as many of the games I've played in the past have led me into groups which focus on teamwork and tactics, I am very much looking forward to squeezing the most out of Planetside 2 as possible in that respect. However, being new to the franchise might mean I'll need some looking after but I'm sure I'll be ready to go in no time at all!

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I'm going to say Infantry for now and if it's possible to change later when I've got more experience, I might do so.

Anything else you'd like to add: Nothing I can say other than I hope you accept me into your ranks and that, either way, I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Regards,
Jam

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi James,

Wecome to BRTD! We've added you initially on a 2 week trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/14...-server?limitstart=0
We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).
You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread
Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/community/Tactics-Guides--Suggestions/1476-new-members-training
The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are usually open and listed (ask on mumble if they aren't). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we're not relying on it all that much and are instead just relying on squads and mumble.
We are currently developing our combined arms approach and actively looking for more skilled pilots who will eventually form their own division of the outfit, so your mosquito skills will be most valuable to us.
We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.
Hope to see you ingame soon matey!
-Placid