COD1,2,4,5,7 competitively
BF3 competitively
RO2 competitively
Tribes Ascend
CS Source competitively

Do you have a mic? yes/no:

Yes!!!

What you hope to bring to BRTD:

I am good at infantry combat ok at everything else, willing to do more than just play the game if needed (organisation or anything like that I was the match organiser in past clans so I am used to doing that sort of thing). I am not a keyboard tough guy or anything like that I am looking for a bunch of people to play PS2 with and have a good time doing it aswell as learning from PS1 vets about the game and how to play better. :)

Anything else you'd like to add:

The one other thing is I’m in a gaming clan now (united euro gamers, *UEG*, http://unitedeurogamers.net/news.php#/splash-page/) that play other games but are not interested in PS2 the games they play are COD, BF, Borderlands, RO2 (other co-op games). At this point it has become more of a set of friends playing together then a full clan would I have to leave the *UEG* if I joined BRTD.

Like I say it is more like a set of friends then a clan now. :)

Also nice website! :D

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Glad to see you want to join us :) and no you don't have to leave that clan at all, play with them when you want, and then when you come on PS2 jump on mumble with us.

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home

Cya ingame
-DW

jo3

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Great can't wait to get on and play with you all :)