[APPLICATION] JOCOOL

jocool

Sep 24, 2012
Greetings!
Name: Joe
In-Game name: JoCool B)
Previous Planetside experience: I've been playing PS1 for around 2 years when it was released.
- Outfit history (if applicable): In PS1, Ruffnex as TR and DRUCKWELLE as VS.
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Jumpgate, Eve-Online, TW series, Men of War AS.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes, and headphones.
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Another rifle, another gun, kick ass, chewing bubblegum :pinch:
What is your preferred play style: Aircraft / MAX units
Anything else you'd like to add: I'm looking for an Outfit to join and stay, an Outfit that knows and does some teamwork while there are >4 people on during the evening. An Outfit that can make a difference on the map. I have seen you guys doing that, and I have seen that awesome recruitment video on YT.
It sure had an impact. I am looking forward to shoot and kill Smurfs and Violets together with you.
Best regards!

Addendum:
Having peeked at the other threads, I shall add that I will wait until the end of month until the recruitment is open again.

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Squad Leaders
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Joe,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works. :)

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW