[APPLICATION] Jof220

J

jof220

Name: Joseph Savold

In-Game name: I don't actually remember, my station account name is hiimnoone123 but I played planetside a long, long time ago.

Previous Planetside experience: I played planetside back in 2007. Unfortunately, my money situation made it impossible for me to actually subscribe, so my experience consisted of making a new account every 2 weeks. I did get quite a bit of experience though. I made about 7 accounts which is about 4 months of play. In this time, I used every vehicle and gained every cert (except BFR cert, which is impossible for non-subscribers) on my various accounts. I naturally gravitated towards infiltration, hacking, and piloting. I started with a mosquito, but eventually I switched to the reaver, as I prefer air to ground engagements. Anyway, I have since then rectified my budget and was willing to put up $15/mo for planetside 2 until I found out that it was free to play.
- Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements:
Starcraft 2: Top 8 Silver
MW2: 2nd Prestige
MW3: 1st Prestige
Halo Reach: Consistent Silver Division in Arena
League of Legends: didn't do anything cool
Battlefield: Bad Company 2: boss medic
... I can't think of anything else

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Teamwork, support, and fun!

Anything else you'd like to add: I have been trying to get a beta key for planetside 2 for the past week to no-avail. I might end up paying $15 dollars to play planetside for a month and get into planetside 2 beta. Does anybody know if that works? Also I played on Gemini and will play US East.

J

jof220

Btw, found my ingame name. Its dagger65. I squaded up with you guys a couple of times this week.

J

jof220

Sorry, but I am withdrawing my application. Mainly on the account of no one ever talking to me and the fact that I found a nice outfit. Best of luck to you!

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Best of luck in your new outfit mate,
we mainly use voice comms, i don't tend to read platoon chat much tbh, too busy

anyways, you hadn't joined our voice server or asked ingame. as the mumble password is in the outfit panel ingame