[APPLICATION] Jokkepotte

Jokkepotte

Nov 8, 2012
Name:
Joachim Nilsen Lyngstad

In-Game name:
Jokkepotte

Previous Planetside experience:
Couple of days in the PS2 Beta, fairly new to the universe (but learning quickly)

Outfit history (if applicable):
N/A

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Most relevant to mention here would be experience playing together with other players in a guild etc.
I have an extensive history of MMORPGs, which includes;
* World of Warcraft
* Age of Conan
* Lord of the Rings: Online
* Star Wars: The Old Republic

I have also played plenty of FPS games, most notably when it comes to online co-op in clan etc:
* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
* Rainbow Six: Vegas
* MAG
* Battlefield: Heroes (oh yeah..)

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Team play
Focus
Attention
Laughs
Heals & Revives :lol:

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:
I was looking for a promising TR EU outfit, and you definitely seems like one of the better, if not the best, choice.
You looked to be active with recruitment on other sites, despite having your own site, which is very positive.
I also like your organization structure, very nicely put together.

Using Mumble was also a plus for me, even though I am adapt with both Ventrilo and TeamSpeak.
I like Mumble and it is the VoIP I have recently and mostly used, during the last couple of years.

Last, but not least, your rules emphasize much of the same values I apply to my online behavior and mindset.

What do you want from BRTD:
I want to meet and play with like-minded people when it comes to teamwork and tactics.
I am a firm believer that no one person is more important, or better, than the team/squad/group as a whole (except the Squad Leader perhaps..).
I enjoy Planetside 2 very much, but I really need to join an outfit that knows what they are doing, and are willing to have a good time doing it!

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:
Infantry - Combat Medic

Anything else you'd like to add:
I think I have mentioned more than I should have done in this application...but that tends to happen with me :)
I want to take my PS2 experience to the level I feel it should be, and I am willing to work hard and dedicated in order to became a helpful and valued member of an outfit.

In most of my games I really like to take on the role of an healer or medic, helping and supporting my team/squad/group.
Though note that I am always able to adapt and evolve into other roles, if needed for "the greater good".

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Hi Jokkepotte,

Consider yourself on a 2 week trial basis which is SOP for all new recruits. Go ahead and download Mumble, and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webpage, or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Go ahead andt use Mumble ASAP so we can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: Combined info thread

Ho ahead and introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: Introduce Yourself!!

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD is currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

Make sure when talking on voice comms, use your in-game name instead of "i". (e.g. : "Boostoff needs repairs." or "Can Boostoff get a squad invite.")

Welcome!