Application [JudgeDeath]

I_C_U

Oct 30, 2012
Hello!

Name: JudgeDeath
Previous PS exp: none
Outfit history: none
Other (online) games: Counter Strike (ED Premier, CAL-I, CAL-O), World of Warcraft - top 10 world guild... The Legacy, Mazrigos. Various other games competitively, inlcluding Dota2...NS....Bad company 2... BF3 etc etc

mic: Yes, and I love to talk.

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Well lets be totally honest, I'm a noob and fully accept that. However I know myself and I know that I will be very good. Egotistical, perhaps. But I find anything that I put time into I will typically excel at. So my hope is that you will give me the tools and atmosphere that I can learn in and ask possibly stupid questions and not be flamed. What you get in turn is a very active and dedicated player whom strives to be the best in everything he does. Also this talking in 3rd person is kinda doing my head in... so lets skip that! But yeah... I'm eager to learn and play and I'm ready to go.

I'm a good team player and I'm easy to get a long with... I'll listen to instruction and be one of the team.

What is your preferred play style:
Heavy Assault / Light Assault for rushing bases. Medic... although not so much in this game. In BF3 I was a medic.
I like rush style play... covert ops. Sneaking.

Vehicles, I'm not actually too good on to be fair. As in Aircraft... I mean tanks are easy to play and I've got lots of BF3 experiance behind me.

Anything else you'd like to add:
Not really... To be honest if you'd like to know more speak to me on Mumble and get to know me that way. Would prefer that.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Hi JudgeDeath,

Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here:
BRTD Mumble Server Details

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Next, post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING

The outfit plays on the Eurodome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature is up and running, once we see you in-game and on voice-comms, we will make sure you get setup in the in-game Outfit.

.Combined Info Thread. CLICK ME TO LEARN THINGS USEFUL FOR STUFF!!!!!

When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your in-game-name first, and not " I ".

Again, welcome, I look forward to seeing you in-game!

-Boostoff