Application Karus/Zukel

Karus/Zukel

Oct 1, 2012
Name:
Warwara

In-Game name:
Karus or Zukel atm in Beta its Zukel on Thyone

Previous Planetside experience:
I only played the Beta since Terrahawk brought me to it (He also applied here)

Outfit history (if applicable):
None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
I mostly played mmos (Tanking classes in there) like WOW, Aion, SWTOR, Tera also tried Arma with friends and DCS A-10. My DCS flying skills are not good though.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
I like to play supportive, I am planning on going Sundy/Lib Certs in first place and Engy, Medic, Infiltrator with Stalker Camo for hacking.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:
My friends applied here also i am a proud Terran. This outfit has good basic rules that i fully support. And i am also more casual than i was.

What do you want from BRTD:
Organized Squads/Platons and Teamplay.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:
Aircraft and Infantry but i need more practise in both.

Anything else you'd like to add:
I am a beginner but i am trying to learn all the time.
Also i hope my english is understandable.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Hi Zukel!
Your application has been accepted, Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1413...-server?limitstart=0
Join the BRTD Facebook page! ; BRTD on Facebook
We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).
Post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum
The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING
The outfit plays on the Thyon server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.
When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your In-game name first, and not " I ".
Welcome, and I look forward to seeing you in-game!
Also check out the BRTD Facebook page!
-Boostoff