[APPLICATION] Keyboard

Keyboard

Oct 23, 2012
Name: Thomas
In-Game name: Keyboard
Previous Planetside experience: None (except for the beta)
Outfit history (if applicable): None
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Many. BF2-3, RO1+2 and so on.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Myself :) I really do not know what to say here.
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I was invited in-game.
What do you want from BRTD: Teamwork, and fun :)
What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry & Armour
Anything else you'd like to add: No

Edit.

For some reason this got posted in the public forum. Sorry about that, hopefully a moderator can move it.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Keyboard, really sorry for the ridiculous delay in answering your app. Myself and the recruitment team do our best never to miss an application but we are only human so mistakes do happen now and again unfortunately.

Since you've already been playing with us for the entire time since your original post anyway and using mumble you've technically already passed your trial, so congratulations!

Here are some links and information which I give to all recruits, some of which you might find useful:

Combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread#1652

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-guides-suggestions/1476-new-members-training#2303

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, sorry again for overlooking your app.

Catch you server side,

-Placid

Reactions: 1 person

Keyboard

Oct 23, 2012
Thanks, and no problem. Nice to finally be a part of this great outfit officially :)