KillSlim

Name: Wesley

In-Game name: KillSlim

Previous Planetside experience: None unfortunately
- Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:

Notable online games
-Battlefield player since BF1942 (2004)
-Eve Online player since Exodus expansion (2004)
-Guild Wars Factions, Nightfall & EOTN
-Guild Wars 2
-Arma 2 United Operations community regular
-Supreme Commander + Forged Alliance
-Sins of a Solar Empire
-Killing Floor
-L4D2
-Team Fortress 2
-Blacklight Retribution
-Dawn of War 1 + Expansions, Dawn of War 2 + Expansions
-Men of War: Assault Squad
-Endless Space
-Anno 1404 + Venice / Anno 2070
-Trackmania United
-Star Wars: Battlefront 2
-Super Monday Night Combat

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A flexible team member with a somewhat dark sense of humour.

What is your proffered play style: Infantry / Armour

Anything else you'd like to add: I have some experience with leading sessions in a few online games which need that position filled. I have led operations in Eve, Guild Wars PVP and Arma 2 with reasonable success (I don't often get the chance to lead, I need a bit more experience).
I go airsofting regularly and have recently been given leadership positions in fairly sizable games (Last game had around 70 players). Our local team has had training from ex-servicemen which is applicable to many of the online games I play.
Misc airsoft images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi there Killslim,

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a trial basis.

Please download Mumble (our version of Ventrilo/TS) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/14...-server?limitstart=0

All new outfit recruits are expected to start using mumble within their first week (It's necessary for coordination purposes even if you don't plan on using a mic right away). If you have any trouble setting this up or any questions generally please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the outfit over at www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome - we're a friendly bunch and it would be great to hear from you!

The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are almost always open and listed. The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, however skilled infantry will always form the cornerstone of our outfit.

We all look forward to seeing you in game!

-Placid