[APPLICATION] KittyRIP

KittyRIP

Nov 22, 2012
Name: Rob "Trip"
In-Game name: KittyRIP

Previous Planetside experience: Mostly just Planetside 2 Beta

Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
WoW, SWTOR, DayZ, Battlefield 3, Counterstrike Source, AVP the list could go on and on really I relish any game where teamwork is the number 1 focus.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Positive and pro-active, comfortable with both taking orders and giving them (many hours logged leading raids and squads etc). Lots of experience working in a clan style game utilising strengths and covering weaknesses of all in the unit. I'm mature and level headed and do take gaming quite seriously in the sense of I seriously want to enjoy myself so try to focus on the game but not adverse to having a bit of a laugh at the same time should their be the chance.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?
Saw the videos on Youtube while waiting for the official release of the game and considering joining a sizeable outfit I liked what I saw and figured may as well give it a shot.
From what I saw it looks like what I am looking for and really what better way to improve my own gameplay than play alongside some vets of game which it seems many of you are.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft
I tend to gravitate towards support or sniper roles infiltration and recon are my strengths I guess, I have been mostly playing engineer working on Sunderer with the AMS station and proxy repair(although am open to change). I consider myself a fair pilot but I haven't given much time to flying in this game as of yet but can't see it being difficult to pick up.

Anything else you'd like to add:
A friend of mine has already applied under the name of OHS, we are currently just certing up the roles we have chosen so far getting the game practice in. I'm a level headed fella generally and just want to roll over the enemy with a big platoon of badasses. I may occasionally reference Aliens quotes..... but I can refrain I suppose :p

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
GAME OVER MAN!, GAME OVER!

ahhhh that silly Hex

anyways, recruitment is closed, if you have another Active BRTD member that told you to join up, let us know, as new applicants will undergo a voice-chat interview, if poss. with their sponsor.

We will set a time and a date that you can come online and chat with us regarding your application and membership.
We are currently over 300 members, and will be selecting applications, and at the moment are only taking people that have valid sponsors that are actively in-outfit.

Please get with the recruitment team here and let us know our schedule.

-Boostoff
Recruitterisiree

Freakywu

Nov 20, 2012
I've only just joined BRTD but I can vouch for him.
I'm happy to do a voice-chat interview with him, if I can sponsor him at this point.

We've been gaming together for 15 year, he'll be a strong asset to the outfit

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
But do you know random Ailen, Ailens, or perhaps a various Predator movie quotes? Your buddy may be trying to one up you!

I ain't got time to bleed......

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5WlwCltYONc

Yeah....

anyways

Reactions: 1 person

KittyRIP

Nov 22, 2012
My quotes mostly come out at night...... mostly

I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna mess with me. Check it out! Hey Guys, don't worry. Me and a squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx turrets. Vwap! Fry half a city with these puppies. We got tactical MAX suits, TS4 Haymakers, M9 Skep Launchers, we got NS10 burster ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

So hmm yeah that aside.... I'm game for a voice comm interview whatever it takes I was trying to keep up with you guys last night as you stormed across bases without markers was a pretty tough job though. So just let me know if there is anything I need to do or w/e I don't plan on trying for another outfit so I'll just be here banging on the gates and stalking your in game ops :p

Kemsley

Nov 24, 2012
Do you happen to have any nukes, knives or sharp sticks? perhaps some sonic electronic ball breakers?

J

Jamriko

Hello KittyRIP,

Due to the circumstance of you being a friend of BRTD's members, I'd be happy to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Jamriko

Reactions: 1 person

KittyRIP

Nov 22, 2012
Many thanks I'll see about getting all that set up ASAP.

Thanks for accepting me and hope to roll out with you fine people soon. HOOAAH!