[APPLICATION] Klogd

K

klogd

Name: Erlend

In-Game name: Klogd

Previous Planetside experience:
None, only played the beta

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
I've played lots of FPS games (Battlefield 1-2-3, counter strike) and MMO's (Anarchy Online, WOW, EVE, STO, SWTOR).

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes, used mumble while gaming for years.

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Very strong team player and have lots of experience working together with others to achieve a goal (from end game raiding in MMO's, PVP and playing with a clan on Battlefield 2). Also friendly on mumble and enjoy hanging with people that possess a good sense of humor :)

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft
I've played all the classes and used all the vehicles (TR) during Beta, I do enjoy them all.
I usually play support and has lots of experience healing from MMO's + battlefield, and will probably be focusing a lot on the combat medic when the game launches. I also enjoy playing as an engineer and light assault. I also enjoy flying aircrafts and manning gunner seats (liberator, galaxy + tank)

Anything else you'd like to add:
I've got OCD regarding spotting/marking enemies, when you're near me the map lights up red like a Christmas tree.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Erlend,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW