[APPLICATION] Krycheck

Krycheck

Nov 29, 2012
Name: Fredrik

In-Game name: Krycheck

Previous Planetside experience: First contact.

Outfit history (if applicable): NA

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: CS, UT, BF:2142 (clan play), BF:BC2, BF3, CoD 1+2, WoW (raid guild, was an officer and raid leader for a period), GW2, SW:ToR (PvP guild), LoL.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Hopefully some good team play and cooperation. A joke or five (three sir, three). Of course, I meant three. Big Monthy Python fan, quotes will be frequent.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? I have a friend who's in your outfit, IvamAkorahil, and he said you guys were great fun to play with and mature and that sounded good to me.

What is your preferred play style: I prefer infantry usually. I usually played support or medic in the BF games. Me and Ivam did however have some excellent runs with a tank in BF3, him driving and shooting and me in the turret picking off rocket wielding infantry and aircraft and repairing as needed.

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm an avid gamer, been gaming since I was 6 basically. I'm not "the best" by any means but I can usually grasp the basics and be a good allround player and I like games with close cooperation and a chatty environment. I'm here to have some fun with people I can come to call friends.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Fredrik,

Before I can accept you into the outfit I need you to ask your friend to vouch for you on this post. Just following policy
Once he has done that I can gladly accept you in.

Looking forward to hearing from you
-DW

I

Ivamakorahil01

Iam vouching for Krycheck, hes a good fella and will be a good asset to the outfit!

Krycheck

Nov 29, 2012
I hope the above from Ivam will do. Just let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks!

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Krycheck,

As a friend of 'Ivamakorahil01' you are hereby recruited to BRTD on a trial basis, congratulations!

Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: http://www.brtd.net/mumble (your friend can provide you with the password)

Please try to start using mumble within the next week or so (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread#1652

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20and%20welcome&titleonly=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-guides-suggestions/1476-new-members-training#2303

The outfit plays on the Miller server; our squads are open and listed once an officer invites you to the outfit ingame (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not).

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you in game!