[Application] Kys

Kys

Jan 25, 2013
Name: Pavel

In-Game name: Kys

Previous Planetside experience: Beta since Alpha squad became availible, played every faction but mostly VS

Outfit history (if applicable): RED in beta, SCI (VS), FOG (VS)

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Lots and lots. I do spend a lot of time playing games.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I am an experienced player both as a soldier and as a leader. I am sure I am of value to any outfit that values teamplay, fast reaction to orders and smarts.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I am looking for an outfit with good community, organized and goal-oriented on the field but laid-back and tolerant to RL demands of its members.

What do you want from BRTD: Exactly the above.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry. But I have experience with all vehicle types.

Anything else you'd like to add: You may have noticed that I spent most of the time as a VS player. Thing is - I was pulled there by friend that quit the game now. As sorry as I am to abandon the progress and many SCs spent there I did always like the feeling of playing the TR. As to the loyalty demand of the outfit - I've spent over 20k SC on my VS toon and hit BR 34. I am willing to put the same dedication here should I blend well with the community. The moment I am sure I am BRTD for life I will delete my VS toon if that would be demanded of me. As for my TR toon - I have just created it to apply. If anything of the above is a "no-go" then please let me know.

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Can I ask what your VS char is called and what server he/she is on?

Thanks

Sharpe

Kys

Jan 25, 2013
I see my app takes alot longer then usual to process. Should I assume it has been rejected?

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Hi Kys,

We need to make sure that there is no conflict of interest, that's to say there is no VS outfits getting “on the ground” information. Therefore, when/if you log onto your VS character, please do not log onto mumble. I know this sounds extreme but its important.

We are pleased to say we will accept you under a 2 week trail period, which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over TeamSpeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in)
Event are set on the Event calendar on Community Section of the Website.

Training nights are on Thursday and Sunday at 2100 GMT (Time zone we use for everything) Also good nights to be on are Monday Night madness, Friday Night ops and Saturday Rave night.

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/info/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out boot camp section on the top to get up to speed on how BRTD operates in-game:www.brtd.net/guides/bootcamp

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, Please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

We request that all the outfit members like us on Facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect and also keep up to date if there is any important news. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net) or do the search option for Facebook. Name: BRTD or twitter: ps_brtd
we hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Sharpe