[APPLICATION] Lemsip

L

Lemsip

Name: Matt

In-Game name: Lemsip

Previous Planetside experience: Played PS1 under the same name on and off for a couple years

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Vanilla WoW for 3 years, EVE Online in Goonswarm alliances. Currently play DOTA2 regularly.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes, I have a mumble server for DOTA2

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A valuable member - gladly play support roles in most games, currently focusing on medic/sunder spawn positioning

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Would love to be a part of the organised raids/teamplay. Seems far more organised than other outfits - always seen BRTD members in key areas.

What do you want from BRTD: Organised raids/large scale battles/a regular group of people to play with. Planetside is at its core a teambased and I feel being in BRTD would get the best experience from it!

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry (medic)/Armour support, e.g. Sunderer

Anything else you'd like to add: Spoke to Londo about recruitment, was very helpful and referred me to here. As I understand you have guests spots (?) sometimes so I would love to try this if your recruitment is closed to the public for the time being.

J

Jamriko

Hello Lemsip,

Unfortunately, BRTD's Recruitment is closed to the general public at this moment in time, however it will re-open in one or two weeks. Please feel free to make another thread at that time, or request that this post is re-reviewed once it is open.

However, if you were pointed to BRTD by a current member, please do say so and get that member to post here on your application so we can continue with the process.

Sorry for any inconvience,
Jamriko