Application : littlevictim

L

littlevictim

Name: Aiden Winskill

In-Game name: not in game yet

Previous Planetside experience: played ps1 only a few times, but my comp wasnt very good at the time didnt run well at all.
- Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: FPS i have played Battlefield 2142, COD, Counterstrike, Halo, Left 4 dead, Joint Operations (was in a good clan UKO played alot of clan matches) that was my biggest FPS which i played for a few years.

Do you have a mic? yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Well i am not very good with typing, would rather get on mic and tell you all about what i can bring. But i am a very good player in FPS, but one player doesnt make the team. I am used 2 working as a squad and taking orders. Never played PS2 yet, but i am a good listener and quick learner. Want to be part of a big community and make friends, also can have and take a joke. I hope to bring a mature attitude, good team skills and anything the squad needs from me. Thank you for reading, hopefully can talk to you all on mic and get to know more about me.

What is your proffered play style: Infantry

Anything else you'd like to add: I am building my new rig next week for this game and will be buying into the beta.

Reactions: 1 person

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Aiden,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW

L

littlevictim

Have been on mumble and its working fine, spoke to a few people. Will be back on sunday or monday.