Nov 19, 2012
Name:
Grant

In-Game name:
Londo

Nottingham, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Previous Planetside experience:

Planetside II
Played with you guys for about three weeks during the Beta.

Planetside I
Played (including Core Combat) from launch for about three years. During this time I accumulated the second highest number of outfit points, ranked up to a place in the top ten of TR kills, ran a tank unit for the outfit, and generally abused just about every spawn point in the game.

Server: Werner
Outfit: APE
Character: Londo (BR 20 CR 5)

Server: Emerald
Outfit: Gah, I dont recall. Mainly Werner alts.
Character: Londo (BR 20 CR 5)

Outfit history (if applicable):

Joined APE about two weeks or so after I started playing PS1, remained with them until I left the game several years later.

Overtime, I was promoted to a silver-back (Officer), ran a tank section - helped train new members. Nothing but love for those guys, in my opinion by and large the best bunch of people I have ever played with.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:

Just about all of them – including, but not limited to;

Ultima Online
Counter Strike
Everquest
World ofWarcraft
Warhammer Online
Battlefield II
Battlefield III

Do you have a mic?

Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Hot snacks, a keen pair of eyes, an intimate relationship with Prowlers – but most of all, an enthusiasm for gaming, a love of tactical game play and an enjoyment of humour!

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?
Your Outfit contains a fair few of my old outfit members. Additionally, I’ve enjoyed playing with you during the Beta phase. I also find supermoo's voice to be mildly erotic.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft
Infantry: Engineer / Heavy Assault -- Armour: Prowler. I like to think i can adapt to most situations that do not require the flying of a aircraft.

Anything else you'd like to add:
Five Asian girls to my basement?

Thank you for the consideration in advance,

Much love,

Londo.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Grant,

Due to circumstance of friend being in outfit you will be accepted

You have been placed on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

Cheers
DW