[APPLICATION] LucidlyInsane

L

LucidlyInsane

Name: Marcus

Age: 17 - I have read that I should be 18, however since I got referred to your website even though I'm 17, I thought I would give it a shot. Please keep reading instead of rejecting me already! :)

In-game name: LucidlyInsane

Previous PlanetSide experience: Well, this is quite embarrassing, heh. I have no experience in this game.. None. However, I saw one of my friends play it - PlanetSide 1 - and I thought to myself "This game looks awesome and more mature than CoD and other current FPS games". So here I am.
I hope I still have a chance joining this Outfit. I have been watching a lot of PlanetSide 2 streams and read about the PlanetSide lore and all those kind of stuff, so I'm kind of developing a sense of what is going on now, so I'm not completely blank!

And I will just skip the previous Outfit part since.. Well, I haven't played yet!

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements:

For this, I think I will do it in some chronological order!

- The first game I ever played online, was Day of Defeat the original. I can't remember when it came out, really. But I suppose that it's not that important. I played in a clan in Day of Defeat where I played as a supportive sniper, covering my clan-members while they rushed forward. Mighty fun!

- Onwards to the next game! The next game was Battlefield 2142. Ugh, what an incredible game, really! I played online, however, not with any near friends nor clans. I don't know why, I just didn't want to join up with anyone at that point. Weird!

- Needless to say, I began to play the infamous MMORPG World of Warcraft when it launched. I stuck to only one character and I raided with an amazing and competitive guild. I played as a healer! I quite WoW around.. 2 years ago, so I do not know what is going on in that game any longer.

- And now we are in the present! Recently I have been playing Battlefield 3 as a medic or sniper, which I find mighty fun I must admit. I played the Call of Duty series, but I have grown tired of them. When I played them, I missed the teamplay. I felt quite alone when I was running around on a small map shooting people.
I have also been playing the new MMORPG Stars Wars: The Old Republic but I quite since I got so disappointed. I played as an Imperial Agent healer which was quite fun while leveling, but the end game.. Awful! - Sorry if I offend someone.
Now I'm just waiting for a PlanetSide 2 beta key, so I can at last try out this lovely game! I have considered buying the original but it seems quite old with no real hitboxes. That's at least what I have heard!

Do you have a mic yes/no: Yes!

What you hope to bring to BRTD: First of all, I heard of you guys on the forums of Planetside Universe, where I had written a thread, saying that I searched for an Outfit, and I think it was BlackWidow.. Or was it DeltaWidow? I can't remember right now, sorry! I signed up because I hope to bring a nice personality with me and some skilled medic playing.. Or at least after some time, since I have to experience it first, hah! I have a sense of tactic and strategies, so I do have a form of overview of what is happening more often than not!
I do understand quite a few languages as well.. I don't know if that's relevant? I'll say them anyways! I can understand all the Scandinavian languages, except for Finnish. I speak German, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, English and very very little Arabic!

Anything else you'd like to add: Um, no! I think the stuff above summarizes everything quite a bit! However, if you are in doubt about anything, please do contact me! I'm open to most questions :) Oh yeah.. There's actually one thing. I know that I'm 17 and the age threshold is 18 but I do believe I'm mature enough. You've heard that a lot, I suppose, hm? Hah, I do mean it though! Please consider it!

Thank you for reading! See you on the battlefield, hopefully!
- LucidlyInsane

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Mate no problem with age as long as you prove you're mature, heck im 16, and yes twas me who sen the PM. Should be no problem with being accepted - as long as you can sit tight 'till PS2 (little while)
The Higher officers will decide to let you in but like I said no problem at all.

OneStepAhead

BRTD Member
Aug 13, 2014
Thanks for the application, very nicely written. The age limit is a loose requirement, 17 is fine for us provided your mature enough to listen and take orders.

L

LucidlyInsane

So, have I been accepted? Do you have the capability of doing that, or will I have to wait a tad longer, heh?

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
yes accepted

join a squad in game and someone will invite to outfit there

L

LucidlyInsane

Well, I don't actually have PlanetSide, as I mentioned above. I'm actually just waiting for PlanetSide 2 to come out. So is there another way to join an Outfit?

OneStepAhead

BRTD Member
Aug 13, 2014
Apologies i think al didnt read the whole of ur post..we are currently reviewing our roster and working out how many positions we are going to be opening to newcomers for PS2 beta, stick around we will have something concrete very soon.

L

LucidlyInsane

Well, that's quite a shame. Hopefully you will accept me no matter what, heh!