[Application] LumpySpacePirate

L

LumpySpacePirate

Name: Niklas

In-Game name: LumpySpacePirate

Previous Planetside experience: PS1 beta.
- Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Every other MMO and FPS games since 1995~.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Sadness, feelings of hopelessness and awkward silence. I'm an extremel active player so I will be playing 20+ hours a week - right now I've been playing a game that I recently got invited to that's very similiar to Planetside 1 and my current playtime is 1 day and 15 hours.
I don't mess around when it's time to be serious for the task at hand nor do I take things to serious or to lax, smooth sailing all the way since we're all here to enjoy ourselves and kick ass.

Anything else you'd like to add: You guys are my last chance at getting my act together after years of substance abuse, lost my wife, kids, kidneys and optimism.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi LumpySpacePirate

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here.

Access Has been sorted to the Outfit forums.

Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Hope to see you in game Soon
Juggernaut