[APPLICATION] madmaxx

M

madmaxx

Name: madmaxx

In-Game name: madmaxx :)

Previous Planetside experience: I played PS1 for a couple months. I usually was medic / engineer / prowler driver, then I ran out of money.
- Outfit history (if applicable): -

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
- Was member of the biggest DayZ clan CQF
- played tons of stellar impact and made a video tutorial series about it, which is the most watched SI content on youtube to date, except for TBs WTF is, but that not really fair competition. :p Was constantly top 20 while playing regulary, but no more
- was lead GM on a DAOC RP Freeshard Abendwind
- apart from that I only played multiplayer casually.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes, even a good one

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I havent yet fully grasped PS2 so Im not sure what you need. I usually play support though. Turns out I am also a pretty good liberator gunner.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Sound like a great character, I'll check out those SI videos soon. I think I have an idea on what it is like Navy Field but space... no clue to be honest. Anyway

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page: http://www.brtd.net/community/Recruitment/1415-new-voice-server (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW

M

madmaxx

Thanks!

Si is a Space MOBA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ltU-im9So4

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Thought it was similar NF, I was wanting to play this while back when I saw TB do video on it. Will be going through these thanks and as well your English is very good.
BTW, in NF after some grinding you could grab yourself an Aircraft Carrier and launch different types of aircraft (Fighter, Dive Bomber and Torp Bomber or Scout plane if you skilled your crew into that) are there Carriers in this game?? :)

Thanks!
-DW

M

madmaxx

Yes there is a carrier in SI, its DLC though and its only good in larger battles.
Best join TS: ts3.tindalos-interactive.com pw 5522