[Application] Marakh

M

Marakh

Name: Mike

In-Game name: Marakh/QMarakh

Previous Planetside experience: I never played Planetside 1, but ive played around 10-20 hours of the Planetside 2 Beta
- Outfit history (if applicable): Played a little with a small outfit to get the feel of them

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Battlefield 1942, 3 Guildwars 2, Team Fortress 2...

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yep

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Another nice, helpful guy who can be relied upon

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft Aircraft, then Armour.

Anything else you'd like to add: I know I'm under the age limit but I'm mature (they all say that don't they? :D ) and I really want to play with you guys. Cheers

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Hey Mike!

I am sorry to let you know, that BRTD is only at this time accepting 18+ players. Due to In-Game voice-comms and previous experience with "minors" legal-issues and whatnot have made BRTD close it's doors to under 18 year old applicants. Please except mine, and the rest of the outfit's sincere apology. We are looking forward to playing with you in-game, and whenever you see a BRTD public squad listed, feel free to join up and run with us!

-Boostoff

M

Marakh

Oh okay, no worries, and by the way, you spelled accept, 'except.'

SankakuGames

Youtuber Extraordinaire
Veterans
Aug 1, 2014
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
That's a shame, he's a m8 and referred him here cause he was pretty mature and all on the EU02 Server :<
Didn't know his age, as I don't normally ask.. thought he was older though :<

[edit] I'll still be on 02 server though Marakh