[APPLICATION] Maui

Maui

Sep 24, 2012
Name: Sejr

In-Game name: Maui

Previous Planetside experience: None what so ever, started the beta earlier today.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I have never played in an organized clan or similar in a FPS, but i do have experience from other games in tactical and organized group play from other games, such as WoW, where I/we have been on the top server wide. (disregard if insignificant)

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A dedicated, mature, and active team player.

What is your proffered play style: so far i have developed a preference for the heavy assault infantry class and tank gameplay

Anything else you'd like to add: not afraid of taking advice and orders, great sense of humor. not really good with praising myself so I hope you'll give me a trial so you can experience what I'm like playing with.

-Sejr

Reactions: 1 person

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Maiu, at the moment we are not accepting any recruits until Planetside2 gets up and running once more, and we can gauge the amount of new blood to be brought in. No stress tho, please join us in playing on the server in one of the BRTD Public squads on Theyone. Once you turn 18, we can review your packet, and we will be letting more trial-basis recruits in shortly.

Keep looking here and we will PM you once recruitment opens once more!

Thanks!

-Boostoff