[APPLICATION] Mcbain

M

Mcbain

Name: Aaron

In-Game name: Mcbain

Previous Planetside experience: Played between 2003 and 2006 on Werner!
- Outfit history (if applicable): Blood Legion/OcUK

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Originally CS 1.3-1.6, DOD, CS:Source, DoD: Source, TF2, WoW (Far too many hours than id like to admit!), BF3, CoD MW2, PS1, LOTRO, Rift.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Well I mainly enjoy the team work element so primarily play as support : engineer and medic to keep the squad going during an assault. Am fairly handy in vehicles (tanks) but like to think im a fairly versatile player that can fulfill most roles (bar flying! - that will only end one way i'm afraid, in a raging inferno ;))

Anything else you'd like to add: As above, im looking for an organised outfit to enjoy the team work element during BETA and into full release for PS2. During the last few weeks ive been trying out various classes, and although the game is perfectly fine solo I feel it's time to get my teeth into something a bit more organised, the best part of PS1 was taking a full squad and hot dropping into an enemy base behind lines, hacking then holding onto it for as long as possible against insurmountable odds, im hoping PS2 outfit play can bring the same experience. Looking forward to seeing everyone in game, application pending of course :)