Application: McBawbagg

McBawbagg

Jan 27, 2013
Name: Mele

In-Game name: McBawbagg

Previous Planetside experience: Pretty negligible

Outfit history (if applicable): Joined TURN on friday night after being in their platoon all night as they appeared to be very organised and working as a team. I have since found out that appears to be a 1 off for the event. For the rest of the weekend not 1 squad was formed and my attempts at getting 1 going met with total apathy

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: freelancer, DoD, wow (raid leader long ago, server 1st raggy, nefarion, AQ40 etc etc), EVE (former alliance diplomat, fleet commander), rift, SWTOR, etc

Do you have a mic? yes/no: ofc

What you hope to bring to BRTD: a lot of rezzes, a lot of accusations of bloody hackers!!!, a lot of deaths, some airplane crashes, some banter on mumble when situation allows, discipline and TW 1st during ops

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Been looking around the last few days and BTRD allways shows up in numbers and seem pretty organised. Had a wee chat with 1 of your members yesterday and he represented u guys well. Not seen that combo of nice people, strength in numbers and organised team play to that extent from any other TR outfit on miller. When I found your webby and read the history that just adds to the above reasons. (not so much the old successes but more the stable long time core membership, allways a good sign)

What do you want from BRTD: a good supply of bullets n bodybags, a steady stream of bad jokes and sleazy late night mumble chat

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infanry, but gonna have to learn to fly properly as airpower is what ultimately ecides this game atm (aka its OP)

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm a dev for a large long running MMO so I may rant occasionally about how crap the sony devs were in releasing some things that are badly developed (like the PS2 social interface ) YARRR!

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Heya Mele,

I'm glad to inform you that you've been added to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis (standard procedure for all new recruits). Please take the time to download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please attempt to start using Mumble within the next week (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in). Password: LuckySeven

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

Welcome to the Thunderdome!

-Boostoff

McBawbagg

Jan 27, 2013
awsome nwes :D thanx guys.

I'm online now, now sure how to get an in game invite cause like I said the social interface is sorely lacking in this game ;)

so feel free to fling me an invite anytime, I should be online for the next 4 hours or maybe a bit more

cheers

McB

edit: in game invite got sorted thanx chaps :)