[APPLICATION] McFistinson

Keg

Nov 4, 2012
Name: Simon
In-Game name: McFistingson (will probably change when game officially starts)
Previous Planetside experience: None whatsoever (except 1 month in ps2 beta)
Outfit history (if applicable): /
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: BF series, TF, LOL, AOE2, C&C series...
Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes (though my English is a bit rusty so I mostly listen )
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Well, I can follow orders and I like organized squad play. If all else fails I'm one hell of a canon fodder :)
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? It was the first one I saw ingame and you guys have a nice web page.
What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft I prefer air but have no problems with anything else.
Anything else you'd like to add: I played with you guys a few day back when we dominated NC on Esamir (I also got on mumble). I'm not really interested into pro play but love playing in an organised squad so I hope there is a spot for me in your outfit :) also, cute koala gif:
UgWbx.gif

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
The bear did it for me. That and Slovenia. We don't have any of you guys.

Hi Son of McFist,

Consider yourself on a 2 week trial basis which is SOP for all new recruits. Go ahead and download Mumble, and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webpage, or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Go ahead andt use Mumble ASAP so we can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Go ahead and introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: Introduce Yourself!!

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: TRAINING!

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD is currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

Make sure when talking on voice comms, use your in-game name instead of "i". (e.g. : "Boostoff needs repairs." or "Can Boostoff get a squad invite.")

Welcome!

Keg

Nov 4, 2012
My new in game name is now KEG, McFistingson was a little to long an borderline offensive :p