[application] Metawulf1

M

Metawulf1

Name: Anton

In-Game name: Metawulf1

Previous Planetside experience: about a week of PS2, about a year roaming around, waiting for beta -)

Do you have a mic?: Nope, but gonna get one soon.

Other (online) games played / achievements: Not an online FPS pro, but got some skills in CS and Combat arms. More achievments in the field of hosting and supporting online games servers like Spacestation13 and Fallout Online.

What I hope to bring to BRTD: I like to be a part of organized platoon, cause there is no way to achieve victory alone in Planetside, so I need BRTD. In exchange I can help you with engineering or recon tasks.

Preferred play style: Well, it depends. Playing as lone wolf I`m trying to permanetly monitor the situation on the battlefield and cover the bottlenecks, i. e. if there is tough situation in the skies, I equip engineering gear and try to fix AA guns, support AA MAXes, cause I have no AA certs yet. During sieging the facility I prefer sneaking in and hack terminals or just sniping from above. I can rush in as heavy, but prefer to keep the distance. As a part of squad I can play support or recon role, and i`m not bad gunner also.

Anything else you'd like to add: I`m a family man, so I can`t play a lot, but few hours a day i`m at your service.
Anyway, in case if you decide not to apply my application, it would be great to have your permission to take part in your operations from time to time.

See ya.
Meta

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Anton,

Like I said with another person applying we aren't strict on playing times, play with us when it suits you - as long as you are active with us every now and then (once a week is fine) Also you are the second person to apply from Moscow today so that's pretty cool :)
The outfit will be split into 4 Divisions I know so far and the Division that is being set up first and now is the Spec Ops (Recon) unit so there may be a nice spot for you with us. Other Divs. will be Infantry, Armour & Air.

Should be no problem with playing time as we aren't strict about it. People have priorities which is understandable - weekends alone are fine as other people do the same.

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW