[Application] Moloha

Moloha

Aug 8, 2014
Name: Orestis Cleanthous

In-Game name: moloha

Previous Planetside experience: Unfortunatelly, I have none
- Outfit history (if applicable): n/a

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: I am an avid TF2 player. I also played World Of Warcraft for quite some time although I do not have any noticable achievements on either games. (Apart 82% achievement completion in TF2)

Do you have a mic? yes/no: I do have a microphone

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I am well versed in the ways of "FPS" games so I hope to bring another fun, loyal and skilled player to the Outfit. I'm also quite crazy and random so many "LULz" are to be had with me.

Anything else you'd like to add: Even though I am only 17 years old I can assure you that I am very mature. I've also been a Scout for over a decade now so I am very good at following and giving orders.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
No problem with age if your mature 'bout it, I'm 16 going 17 in Nov

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page: www.brtd.net/community/Recruitment/1415-new-voice-server (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW