[APPLICATION] Morbis

M

Morbis

Name: Morbis

In-Game Name: Probably Morbis, depending on availability.

Previous Planetside Experience: Limited, I played, but not at all seriously. And I was really bad when I did play. Joining up for PS2 though, so hopefully that won't hurt me much.

Other Games: Most MMORPGs since EQ2. The last few years have mostly been League of Legends. PS2 is my last real hope at an online game, everything else released has been a massive disappointment.

Mic?: Yup, mic'd up and ready to roll.

What do you hope to bring to BRTD: Just graduated Uni, and with the job market going the way it is, I have an ungodly amount of free time on my hands right now. I fully expect to be on PS2 the majority of the time come beta/release. At least until I can find work. Other than that, I am a calm, team based player. I usually fit into support (medic/engineer) roles, will probably be building into that with PS2.

Anything else you'd like to add: I was prodded into signing up by Jamboreen, been playing video games with him on and off for the last 4 years. He can probably vouch for my not-douchebag'ness.

J

Jamboreen

I can't vouch for morbis not being a douchebag, but I can vouch for him being a scottish heathen haha. He's a mate of mine and he's quite good at what he does.