Name: Bjarke

In-Game name: MrKroejs

Previous Planetside experience:
No previous Planetside history

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Play some eve on off and alot of single player

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Charm style and loads of bullets. Will depend on what you got for me to work with

What is your preffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft
Infantry

Anything else you'd like to add:
Only applying for PS2 since i don't have a PS1 acc. I hope to get into some organized team play and see what can really be done i PS

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
ATLAS FTW on EVE!

I stopped playing after the whole Goons thing and........ wait a sec.. wrong forum.

Congratulations! You have been hereby accepted on a semi-temporary, arbitrary, 2-week demo of your non-spaceship and fleet commanding skills.

Welcome to BRTD, Planetside2 Corp... Err Outfit.

So here's what we here at BRTD need you to do; please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/14...le-voice-server#1907
We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).
You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at www.brtd.net/community/Tactics-Guides--S...new-members-training
The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are always open and listed. The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.
We are currently developing our combined arms approach and actively looking for more skilled pilots who will eventually form their own division of the outfit, so your mosquito skills will be most valuable to us.
We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.
We all look forward to seeing you in game! (stole part of welcome from Placid's speech, me=lazy today)
_BOOSTOFF!/