APPLICATION: MrMurdoc

Murdoc

Nov 13, 2012
Name: Chen

In-Game name: MrMurdoc

Previous Planetside experience: None whatsoever

Outfit history (if applicable): Some squad based ops, but nothing really organized

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Some Call of Duty and Battlefield 2, the latter being the biggest part of my FPS career. Mostly RTS games.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Myself, should you choose to accept me, and of course, the highest level of covert and tactical operative on this side of my computer desktop (the other side being a wall)

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Hitched a ride on one of your Gal's, the pilot was a really cool guy and we ran some bases together, he invited me, so here I am.

What do you want from BRTD: the first course should be fun, and the second should be a lot of tightly run ops, I the Euro servers to know who are BRTD.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I play the Infiltrator in accordance to what you guys will need me to. Take out enemy snipers cutting down our men? you got it. Shoot up some medics and engineers who are fixing their men/tanks? Already done. And I would also love to sneak into a base and take out a couple of generators or spawn an AMS right in the middle of it so the rest of the outfit could just swarm in and wreak some havoc.

Anything else you'd like to add: Not right now, but if there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Murdoc,

I'm sorry to say BRTD recruitment is currently closed until the second week of launch. We will be happy to give your application priority consideration then, but naturally we will understand if you'd rather join another outfit in the meantime.

Thanks,

Murdoc

Nov 13, 2012
Two weeks after launch, that's three weeks of practice before I join up with you guys.

Ain't no other outfit than BRTD, sir.