[APPLICATION] MrTonk

MrTonk

Nov 2, 2012
Germany
Name: Thorsten

In-Game name: MrTonk

Previous Planetside experience: None

Outfit history (if applicable): none

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Wow, Eve-Online, Aion, Rift, Dungeon-Dfenders, Orcs must Die, Borderlands, Battlefield and many others, that I don't remember right now...

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: 15+ years of gaming experience

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Realized playing solo brings me nowhere, and a friend of mine who I'm playing with, already joined you.

What do you want from BRTD: Fun times

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry, Engineer or MAX.

Anything else you'd like to add: Work requires me to travel from time to time, so availablility is limited then.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Thorsten,

Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here:
BRTD Mumble Server Details

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Next, post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING

The outfit plays on the Eurodome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature is up and running, once we see you in-game and on voice-comms, we will make sure you get setup in the in-game Outfit.

.Combined Info Thread. CLICK ME TO LEARN THINGS USEFUL FOR STUFF!!!!!

When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your in-game-name first, and not " I ".

Again, welcome, and I look forward to seeing you in-game!

-Boostoff