[APPLICATION] Mueslo

mueslo

Nov 17, 2012
Name: Johannes

In-Game name: Mueslo

Previous Planetside experience: PS2 Beta

Outfit history (if applicable): none

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: most recently: BF3

Do you have a mic? (yes) My headset broke about a month ago and I have a shitty webcam mic until then, but an Antlion ModMic is on its way to me at the moment.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Armoured support :D

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: It's the only European TR outfit of which I know that's mentioned on Reddit

What do you want from BRTD: Teamplay, Friendliness, but most of all: Fun.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Primarily Armour (Prowler), Infantry when needed, I still can't fly to save my life (though hopefully with practice that'll change, I am pretty good in BF3)

Anything else you'd like to add: My old graphics card (GTX 280) also broke about a month ago. I ordered a replacement (HD 7950) which arrived at the beginning of December, but it was basically broken, so I had to RMA it. I'm still waiting on a replacement. That's why I haven't been able to play at all since the game has been out of beta. If you would like me to resubmit my application once I actually have an appropriate graphics card, I'll do that.

D

Dotz0r

Hi mueslo!

I am happy to accept you on a two week trial. Reference your computer, no need to re-submit application, we can always postpone / suspend. However feel free to come on mumble, forums and get to know people.

Please consult the FAQ's (www.brtd.net/faq-guides )and other bits of information on the site in order to gain access to mumble. I am sure Da-Fort will be telling you much of this already. However this site is rich in information - from mumble help to guides. Please post a message into the "Request forum access" topic in the public forum and you will be dealt with in due time.

We also have a steam group, a twitter and a facebook page!.

For mumble see :.

www.brtd.net/mumble

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Thank you for showing interest in BRTD. Congratulations on the start of your two week trial. BRTD is forever growing and new blood like you we can only get bigger - and better!

Hf.

Any questions please post here, or PM - I will send you Mumble pw in a Pm soon.
Dotz0r.

:EDIT: check your community tab to check PM! - contains mumble pw.