• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[APPLICATION] MylesDeep

M

MylesDeep

Name: Carlos

In-Game Name: MylesDeep

Previous Planetside Experience: Played Planetside with large outfits and small since the beginning of the game, on Markov and Emerald. 666th Devil Dogs and the Enclave to name a few.

Other Online Games: A few RTS games, counter-strike, battlefield 1942, but since 2003 mostly Planetside. There is no other.

Mic: Yes, but with accent sorry. My writing in English is much better.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Handing out smackdowns to all VS and NC, especially the hackers, and to back you all up when you need help.

Anything else you'd like to add: I enjoy playing with everyone in BRTD, and the humor is definitely great. I appreciate the relaxed environment and the aspect of teamwork emphasis over zerging. Thank you for letting me play with you.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
Welcome to BRTD,

hope you enjoy yourself in BRTD, btw your accent is easy to understand, we are use to French Spanish,german accents and so on ie it sound like a European accent so never worry that about your accent (i know your from mexico orginally), btw my accent is pretty strong as well, and i have been to repeat what i say .
We are glad to have you aboard :)

OneStepAhead

Outfit Member
Aug 13, 2014
You're already in mate, didnt need to make this..keep playing you'll be inline for promotions soon.

but Accepted anyway

M

MylesDeep

Ok sorry onestep. Wasn't sure if app needed on forums if u new. Thanks mates!