[ APPLICATION ] Myshocee

Scigone

Nov 6, 2012
Name: Holger

In-Game name: Myshocee

Previous Planetside experience: none

Outfit history (if applicable): none

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:

Well, i play video games since i am 12 years old. My first online game was Ultima Online back in the 90s ;-)
I really enjoyed Star Wars Galaxies with all its complexity. It is really sad, Soe destroyed this nice game. Till the day i "bought" Planetside 2, i enjoyed playing WOT, but at the moment i am shackled to Planetside 2 ;-) I hope i will have a great time with this game !

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes i do.

What you hope to bring to BRTD:

All i can give you is my passion to make our enemies going to cry. I think i am quite easy going with and bring some fun aswell here ;-) As part of the outfit or just in squads, i will be an organized and patient Soldier, and in some time maybe more ? ;-)

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:

Me and my flatmate Norbert aka Gulaschmoerser ( who also applied here ) joined this game some days ago. We were fascinated by the possibilities of this nice game, seeking a true feel of being in an organzied army of pain ;-)
We stepped over your Squad and we had the best time ever experienced here!
BRTD seem to be adult and fun together, so thats the best choice for me.

What do you want from BRTD:

I would like to play as a team, make good progression, but having great fun at the end of the day!

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:

Well at the moment i really enjoy Infiltrator and Light Assault. I also want to get really good with aircrafts. In the end i would like to cover all the classes with good gameplay, to help out my team. I enjoy being experimental aswel!

Anything else you'd like to add:

Hope to see you soon ingame with some beers and good mood :)

Cheers

J

Jamriko

Hey Myshocee,

I'm glad to inform you that you've been added to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis (standard procedure for all new recruits). Please take the time to download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please attempt to start using Mumble within the next week (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Kind Regards,
Jamriko