[APPLICATION] Mythx

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
Name: Rob
In-Game name: Mythx
Previous Planetside experience: None (battlefield, COD, F.E.A.R)
Outfit history (if applicable): N/A
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: GW2, Battlefield, SWTOR, Runes of Magic, LoL, sheesh tons more cant think now :)
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Of course
What you hope to bring to BRTD: Teamwork! and kill count!
What is your prefered play style: really cant say - adjust to situation. enjoy being on foot though.
Anything else you'd like to add: Sharpe, Fishpoke, Klogd are all mates of mine and we been playing online games togeher for quite some time.
About me - Chilled chap looking for a mature group to rep. I.T. admin in a corp company / die hard gamer

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi mate,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW