• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[APPLICATION] Nasgary

N

Nasgary

Name: Erik

In-Game name: Nasgary

Previous Planetside experience: Yes, played alot in the first two years and a little more at the cave expasion. mostly with a friend where we drove a tank.
- Outfit history (if applicable): None

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Wow, APB, Counterstrike from the very early start :), just about every other FPS on the market. Some Tribes ascend. I really enjoved the first splinter cell multiplayer game, playing as a guard :) not many liked that but I did.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Almost all my experience has been lone wolf or with a very small group of people. That has worked for me in the other games, but with Planetside 2 I see so much potential with playing as a group/outfit.
I really like to bring what is needed for the fight to push foreward, Mostly I would like to play tanks/liberator/sunder for firesupport. But I also like to mix it up as a medic/engineer support the shooters.

Anything else you'd like to add: The fun potential for this game is so great, and I am certain it will be alot better when you are working with a squad/outfit

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Officer
Aug 25, 2014
'lo glad to have you aboard mate, looking forward to playing with you.

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW