[APPLICATION] NastyPasty

NastyPasty

Sep 30, 2012
Cornwall, UK
Name: Nathan

In-Game name: NastyPasty

Previous Planetside experience: Play PS1 many years ago

Outfit history (if applicable): none in PS, but I have been in a number of BF3 clan

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I will only list a few because I play shed loads of online games. FPS:BF1,2,3, Dust 514 etc MMO: AOC, EVE Online (Ran my own corp for a year or so)

Do you have a mic? yes/no: O yes!

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Just another gun to have fun.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Yours stood out from the rest and you look like you have alot of fun on your videos.

What do you want from BRTD: Fun!

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I'm easy what every you need.

Anything else you'd like to add: A bad plan is better then no plan!

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Nathan,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW

Reactions: 1 person