[APPLICATION] Nediarph

Nediarph

Nov 3, 2012
Name: Jonas

In-Game name: Nediarph

Previous Planetside experience:
None actually, i've had the beta for a couple of months... Haven't played much though, just recently i got my computer upgraded enough to be able to play this game with proper fps...

Though i've watched my brother play PS1 a bit when i was younger. :)

Outfit history (if applicable): None unfortunately.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
I've played a bit of semi-competetive counter strike... Other than that i've played basically every mmo under the sun together with most shooters... So i know my way around a virtual battlefield or 2... Just not one the size of Planetsides :)

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes i do indeed.. And i tend to use it quite a lot to the annoyance of people i know :p - But it takes a bit of time before that happens :) Im usually quiet at the start...

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Well hopefully i should be able to bring a solid player and a friendly face :)

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:
Well... There haven't really been much consideration.. I was picked up randomly in the public squad of your outfit tonight, and since i've wanted to try organized squad/platoon play in PS2 i stuck around and saw that it was good... And thus brings me here in the hope of getting more fun times :)

What do you want from BRTD:
Not alot actually... Just people to play Planetside and have fun with... And ofcourse getting a more organized play than running around lone wolfing it (even though that is fun from time to time ).

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:
My preferred playstyle is most definetly infantry... Though i can do all of them to some degree... As infantry my main is probably infiltrator, though i play the other classes just as well... I just like the play style of infiltrator better, even though i need an SMG...

Anything else you'd like to add:
I heard tonight that Jamriko can boast of a quite powerful ability, that is him being a human sat-nav.... While i can not boast of such a feat... I can read... and i do know how to press the M-key on my keyboard...

Oh and im currently studying Electrical Engineering here in Denmark... So in between the studies and me doing other things... I might not play THAT much... But being in an outfit will probably give me a bigger incentive to play this than path of exile :)

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Jonas

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: http://www.brtd.net/mumble

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread#1652

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/search?q=hello%20and%20welcome&titleonly=1&childforums=1

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/training-tactics-guides-suggestions/1476-new-members-training#2303

The outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you in game!

J

Jamriko

"Turn right here... No, right. You guys are going the wrong way, you're supposed to have taken a right! EVERYONE TURN AROUND." - My human sat-nav ability at its best.

*may have been exaggerated for comedic effect*