[APPLICATION] Nicotinus

Nicotinus

Dec 26, 2012
Name: Frank Holt

In-Game name: Nicotinus

Previous Planetside experience: Just got a new PC that can actually handle PS2 and haven't played PS1, so I'm pretty much a noob atm. I learn fast though! ;)

Outfit history (if applicable): Not applicable

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Quake 3, UT2K4, Battlefield 3, League of Legends, World of Warcraft (and many many others, just listing some that involve communication and/or shooting stuff)

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: The ability to follow orders / talk / listen, a nice personality and a good sense of humour.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I know some people here from my old WoW guild (Jingizu, Nazzov, Victeus, Bablar, Omag, and maybe some more, not sure).

What do you want from BRTD: Fun, Mumble, to play with my old WoW mates again, actual teamplay instead of just running around, and I'm sure I could learn a thing or two about this game from you guys.. :p

What is your prefered play style: I'm still trying out the different classes / playstyles, for now I like infiltrator a lot.

Anything else you'd like to add: Just that I hope this application isn't too bad, I'm awful at these things :D Cya all ingame hopefully :)

EDIT: Woops, somehow managed to place this in the wrong forum, sorry! Seems I can't delete / move it :(