Toninu

Name: Ninu

In-Game name:Ninu

Previous Planetside experience:none

Outfit history (if applicable):none

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:wow, eve, darkfall

Do you have a mic? yes/no:yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD:a team player

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:the fact that you are eu and terran race outfit

What do you want from BRTD:a friendly outfit

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:infantry

Anything else you'd like to add: I tried to register this morning but had problems with the registration. Shane was kind enough to fix my application so I am applying in the afternoon. If it is still late to consider my application I would like to keep it on till you open the recruitment again. Thanks a lot.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
I was properly told that you are the last applicant to be accepted. Congrats?

Ninu, welcome to BRTD!

Consider yourself on a 2 week trial basis which is SOP for all new recruits. Go ahead and download Mumble, and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webpage, or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Go ahead andt use Mumble ASAP so we can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Go ahead and introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: Introduce Yourself!!

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: TRAINING!

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD is currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

Make sure when talking on voice comms, use your in-game name instead of "i". (e.g. : "Boostoff needs repairs." or "Can Boostoff get a squad invite.")

Welcome!