[APPLICATION] nodachi

N

nodachi

Name: Samuel Pyle

In-Game name: nodachi

Previous Planetside experience: Been playing PS1 off and on ever since I was new to online gaming.
- Outfit history (if applicable): GOTR, The Increment and a few others.

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Neocron was another big MMOFPS of my life, but I play(ed) many other online games, such as Eve Online.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I enjoy laid-back teamplay and look forward to working as a unit to have some fun and kill lots of separatists. Another solid HA you can rely on.

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm currently in the Tech Test and look forward to seeing some of you ingame!

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Squad Leaders
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
'Lo nodachi, glad to see you interested in joining us :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home

Cya ingame
-DW

N

nodachi

Thanks guys! I'll hop on Maybe later tonight, if not, saturday, I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to play in the test so far :C